Quick Italian beef sandwiches and a salad with a treat of Sprecher's root beer and cream soda.
He was the only one at the plant today.
The building is huge and they are getting ready to add a big machine this summer/fall. It is fascinating to see what they do. It all starts with these little plastic pellets!By the time I headed home, the rain/sleet/freezing rain had started. It was time to cuddle with the pups.
They are sweet companions on a snow...ice day!
Chica was watching for Alisa and Ted to get home.
Ok...maybe it will turn into something to be concerned about!?!
It was so pretty though! Our power flickered twice as we headed to bed. We slept through it all.
It is so pretty...from inside the warmth of our home.
I think we lost the top off the middle tree! I will have to go back and look at other pictures to be sure.
More fun with Mom...
I got to brave the melty ice and take lunch to my love again. I am so thankful for the chance to do this for and with him! It takes about 10 minutes to get to him from our house. Through the last eleven years, I have not been able to do lunch with him with work and mom schedules. It was worth the wait...and it is abundantly above all that we could ask or think. I think back to the hard parts of last year, but God helped us and sustained us. He provided then and He has been faithful to provide yet again.
Instead of fighting or grumbling, we have learned to embrace the circumstances that we are in and move forward because we have NO IDEA what God is doing. We still do not know the why of the what and when, but we know we CAN TRUST God. "He works all things out for our good...so He gets the glory!"
A little salt, a little chopping, and a little scraping...

No comments:
Post a Comment