Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Packin' Progress

Rough night of sleep calls for a nap after a visit to the chiropractor and some breakfast!  It was a yummy breakfast bake I put together using some of what Mom had in the fridge.  We are committed to eating what is there.
We ran a few important errands.  There goes the last pieces of the puzzle of this move.  We prayed for this envelope to safely make its way to MV.  We have a tracking number...but we have a God who has been in control of the details of this move and we will seek His help in every detail.
I was the chauffeur and Mom was able to ride and take care of a call.  And yes...I have two pairs of glasses on my head...I just noticed.  Nice!
I started packing up the kitchen.  Mom wanted to help after resting.  I told her she had to sit and not bend or lift.  "Yes, mam...at least let me wrap stuff up for you."
It worked well.

And this is how I contained her...stacking heavy boxes around her!  Ha ha ha.  We listened to music and chatted as we got all the things distributed into boxes trying to not make them so heavy.
We had a visit by someone buying something off Facebook marketplace and a neighbor getting a couch.  To top off the evening, we had a visit from a special friend who laughed, chatted, and cried with us.  God gives us what we need when we need it!
 

No comments: