Working together on a rental property...Ted is the brains and the brawn and I am his happy assistant! I hand tools, meet inspectors, and provide good company. I am learning all sorts of things to be helpful...and time together is the added bonus!
Such pretty days to go on rides to properties!
And then...a needed trip to the Walmart Auto guys to find the leak in my van tire! Well...that was an unfortunate but needed find! Thanks, guys, for a job well done! We are now part of the various parts in the road hazard jar that sits on the counter of our Walmart.
Once again...I am reminded of the protection and provision God gives as we travel so many miles each day and month.
Through each season...God has been ever faithful! These thoughts seem to be more front and center as I watch the season change and I think back through the last few months. Lord, may I never take for granted that You are sovereign in each moment and in each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment