Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Time in the van

I like to drive!  I don't mind going on short or long trips.  Much of what I do now is on the computer, on the phone, or in the van.  Yesterday's excursion was down to Taylor to deliver parts for a fix at one of our rentals.  Ted asked me to check to see if things were drying out to be ready for the fix Tuesday.  Uff da!  Yes, things are drying out but what a mess to fix.  I am thankful for the guys who know how to do all the things!  My husband who found the issue and a repairman with a good track record.  It is good to have connections in this business!  I am learning just how many connections Ted has in the real estate/investment group we are in...wow!  These people like to help one another out.  Still so much to learn and keep track of...I'm still trying to figure out how Ted keeps things straight!  Oof!

Also part of my mission was to drive by and check out a new to the market house.  I spotted an expensive fix right away as I drove up!  OOO...those city inspectors!  We drove back later to assess the whole property.  It is a good one and before we left...there came another investor duo.  We shall see what we see.
                     It was a beautiful day for two drives!  And a fun little evening date time too!


 

No comments: