Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Time with the girls!

Ashlynn popped in for a couple days and then took Alisa away for the week!  We enjoyed the time she was here.  Something about coming back home and taking a nap with the puppies. "Did you feel like you were being watched?" 
Ashlynn and I enjoyed doing a couple errands together.  We also visited Alisa for a yummy tea drink!
Before I left the house to sub, I reminded Alisa to please clean out the egg pan when they were done with breakfast.  Guess who got to clean it out after sitting all afternoon...yep. me...even after explaining to both girls how crazy dried egg makes me!
We tried a new Mexican place for supper and enjoyed the conversation.  Ted and Alisa had a good banter!

The facial expressions were hilarious to watch!

Time with the family...is always a blessing to my heart!  I hope they will always want to come for visits!

 

No comments: