Since Alisa is gone and the dogs lost their buddy to sleep with...means the dogs are in with us! They like to snuggle in close...but they take up so much room. Tonight...Velle scootched up right between our pillows. Good grief! Chica stayed down by my legs...sideways...which makes being able to move almost impossible. I am regretting all life choices to allow the dogs on our bed at night as I try to get in a comfortable position to fall asleep. We never let our children do this....but the dogs...
what happened to me?! And now we are down this path and I don't know how to fix it because they would cry and howl in their cages downstairs and we don't have the stamina to deal with that at this point in our life because we just want to sleep when sleep comes! Our solution...is moving to a bigger bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment