Our weekend together started early with lunch delivered and hanging out at work with Ted as he worked on an order. His warehouse guy was off on a vacation day. We both are not comfortable with his being the only one in the building when the machine is running. So I kept him company and learned all about how things should run. I watched Ted move easily from computer to machine to fork lift to phone...never missing a beat. He knows what needs to be done and gets it done each day. He works hard for the companies he has worked for through the years. He has done the hard and challenging with integrity and purpose.
It was fun to see him in his element.
And it was fun to go on a date to a yummy BBQ place for supper.
We are now at the phase that we take pictures of unique furniture pieces...a cool table idea! We have to go back because I forgot to take a picture of the chair angles.
We shared bites and everything was delicious!!! "This is a do again place for sure!"
No comments:
Post a Comment