Wednesday, May 28, 2025

Alisa's new place

We girls took a load over to Alisa's new place on Friday night.  Our van had several boxes we brought from Michigan for Alisa.  Slowly but surely we are getting rid of all the odds and ends that keep turning up around our house. 
So excited for her cute little kitchen!
We put together the bed frame to let the mattress have the 24-48 hours to puff up.  I love the little patio off her bedroom.
Ashlynn did some cleaning.  So brave of her!
The weather was so cool and beautiful.  It made for a nice air freshening in the apartment.
We moved her old twin bed in for her couch in the livingroom on Sunday afternoon.
Dad came over to check things out and make sure all things were in order.
The windows do not work correctly and that is a safety concern.  So Alisa is on it with a few other items that needed attention!  Uh...do you see what I see?  We were not impressed with the property management of things to which Alisa said, "Uh, now you know why I am only paying $xxx."  
Alex helped take care of a couple items for her.  She is in good hands.  The area seems to be safe and quiet.  And so we trust God to take good care of her in this new phase of her life...apartment living!  I remember how fun it was when I moved out on my own the first time.
We didn't get everything set, but a great start.  Alisa, you owe me more pictures when you get things how you want them!  I can't wait to see how her ideas come together!
 

No comments: