Wednesday, May 28, 2025

The mountains were calling again!

We left Thursday after Ted was done with work.  I had the van loaded, lunch made, and ready to go!  We made good time till Cincinnati...where we sat in barely moving traffic and lost an hour.  We made it to Teddy's by 10:50pm.  He was tired...but waited up for us!
We got to work on Friday morning with some jobs!  I painted the kitchen white and brightened everything up.


My little helper ended up with paint on her back...but she didn't care!
The guys got back from Home Depot with supplies to set the new kitchen sink base.
It took longer because of the floor difference of 1 1/2 inches in the 60 inch span for the new cabinet.
They built a platform and got everything level.
Measure once...twice...thrice...
Have power tools...will roll!
I finished my job and sat and watched the guys.
Dad did more supervising this time around!  I love watching and listening to the guys work together!  Both of them are smart cookies...and funny!  Both have learned from Papa!  And who do you call when you just don't know for sure?  Uncle Jon!

 

No comments: