The work that was done prior to our owning it was not done correctly.
I was the helper girl...handing tools and running to the hardware store for WD 40 when the faucet handles wouldn't budge.
It was time to get it done! The saw was a little loud in the small space.
We got it demoed. Then Ted took measurements to do all the cutting and prep of materials at home.
Saturday morning cuddles and pep talks to get this big job done this weekend!
Some sanding to prep the wall. A dry fit and several "Oh yeahs!" Such a relief to see all the prep work pay off!
A new tool was very useful!
Taking Jon's advice and using construction adhesive!
Wow! What a difference a few hours made! Kari was on clean-up crew.
God gave beautiful weather!
Got my tool out to deal with a sink issue I noticed...eeek!
Moving right along...
as I found more fun stuff...
"I got it cleared out! And I will be suggesting a little screen trap for this!"
So thankful for all the work at home fitting just right!
And now to deal with the peeling paint on the wall...
The finished tub surround. It looks nice and our tenant is grateful.

No comments:
Post a Comment