The peeling paint came off in sheets. I had to sand down the blobbed on patchwork...and noticed nothing was sealed correctly...so the moisture was causing the paper behind to peel away.
I talked to our guy in the paint department at Home Depot and he told me what to do...even though they don't sell this stuff there.
The humidity was up and I was nervous how it would dry for the next steps. Our tenant let me know it was dry this morning...so I am relieved! Next step is to sand if necessary then prime and paint. Since this job is on me...my fingers are crossed that I got good advice!
I got a little trap for the drain! I highly recommend when children live in your home. Calling a plumber out is expensive! But if you need help, I can advise before you spend the money.
No breakfast or lunch...I splurged on a mocha ice capp.
No comments:
Post a Comment