A friend taught me about growing sprouts...and they love the window!
Saturday, we drove over to Morristown for Ted to go to the plant and check on things. I found my way to Walmart and Aldi.
The drive around town is pretty.
The girls came over to visit. Cocoa was not so sure she likes Velle and Chica. She made me laugh how she was laying in the chair with her Momma.
Our Sunday morning drive to church was foggy and sunny! We visited another church as we seek where God wants us to worship and serve.
We went to the plant again for Ted to make an appearance and check on things. I got to do a little project for him. We then took a trip down memory lane by going to Fazolis. "I didn't get nervous today with little saucy, greasy hands trying to hug me." We would go to Fazolis for Sunday dinner often when the kids were little. They always wanted to sit by Daddy or hug him...while wearing his white shirt.
Different plant life around these parts...
and lots of ticks! I am finding them every once in awhile on the dogs...even though I treated them. I burn them in the sink with the lighter. I shiver and itch at the thought and fearful of getting them on me again.
"Kari, you are going to have to learn to deal with it and find what works." So I have found several different things to use in different ways. Apple Cider Vinegar in the dog's water. Essential oil to spray on their fur. Tea tree oil shampoo for me. Raking leaves away from where the dogs want to roam. Just a new area to learn about and figure out. Today...it is pouring rain again...and I am hoping it stops or really slows down before I have to maneuver down the driveway to go get my new state license.
No comments:
Post a Comment