Friday, November 21, 2025

My view

From the computer/phone screen...shots from Colorado from the newlyweds.  A different set of mountains that are striking in beauty!

We are keeping watch over the new neighborhood!  We are enjoying the 70 degree weather!
So many sights and sounds and smells.
The dogs have adjusted well.
Today...Friday...is rainy out...so extra snuggles till Mom gets up.  I left the blankie on warm so they are happy even though I am not in the chair.
I have been working on a few different things on the computer.
Listening to the rain fall and finding peace in the slow day.  My plants are loving this window.
We have been home-bound since Wednesday afternoon when I discovered an issue with a tire.  I am so thankful I saw it before taking off!
Oooope, there is the reason!
My love stopped and got a plug kit to fix it.
Turns out the kit was defective...
He tried a few times and it wouldn't release.  UGGHH!!!
He took the tire off to take with him in the morning.  It was ok with me!  We went in for supper and shower.
We last for a short time in the chairs and find the bed.  So thankful that Ted is sleeping better and feeling better.
I'll stay put for the next couple days and try to stay out of trouble.  I have enjoyed the quiet moments.  I spent time mixing up chocolate chip cookie dough for a work treat next week.
I was ready to start on the sugar cookies and realized that I didn't have any baking powder.  Whoops!  That ingredient slipped my mind when I was at the store the other day.
 

No comments: