Momma made the best Swedish pancakes! In the quiet of this morning, I am remembering all the wonderful things she taught me. I am a blessed daughter! Momma cared for us so well throughout her life. I am so thankful for the memories I have of caring for her! Today is the day...two years ago...that Momma breathed her last breath on earth and her first in Heaven. I am so thankful for the hope of Heaven!
We went downstairs to do laundry and craft. The dogs fell asleep listening to me sing along with hymns on my Spotify list. I put together 20 cards using parts and pieces I have collected over the years as I spent time crafting with Mom, Mari, and my dear friend Angie.
The weather is gearing up for a storm. I am thankful for the sunshine and the rain! Our garden is growing so nicely. Yesterday, the pumpkin plants popped up. With all the heat and humidity and more coming, we are catching up fast!
I worked the twine around the poles for the tomatoes and green beans. A gal from the plant is coaching me on what to do and when and how. Since I have lots of cardboard boxes...I am using that to help squash the weeds between rows. There is a bale of straw in the shed...but I am not going to lie...I am afraid of what might be in or under it!
We are figuring it out and learning as we go! I hooked up the wagon all by myself and get to drive the lawnmower to work on projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment