Thursday, June 25, 2026

A hurting heart today on Mom's 2nd birthday in Heaven

This was our last picture together.  I didn't know it would be.  Ted and I traveled to Florida in May.  He had a conference to attend and spent time with Mom.  We were able to be there for Mother's Day with our Mothers!  I am glad we took the time to take the pictures and to grab another hug.  I am glad I learned to slow down when I would visit in Florida.  I am glad I was able to fly down to be with her and Dad multiple times.  I am glad that God showed me when to go down and provided all the details in June of 2024.  I am thankful for the hours at her side in the hospital.  My heart hurts that she is not here to share all the changes that life has brought these last two years.  I ache to talk to her.  I would love to be the one to tell her that I am going to be a Grandma.  I wish she could come visit us in TN with Dad to our house on the hill.  But God had other plans for all of us, and I don't want her to miss the joys of Heaven.  I will spend time being thankful for the time God gives us with our family and friends...pouring into others just like she did!


 

No comments: