Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Coming to the end!

A shift ESL class...they want to move up to the next level in the company 
and liked understanding how words connected.
Four display boards of over 1000 words that we used or talked about over the 12 week class.
They were amazed when they saw it all put together!  "You have to PRACTICE these!  If you don't USE it...you will LOSE it!"  And then I had to explain what I meant.  
 B shift ESL class...this class was more willing to talk and discuss because they were farther along with their language abilities.  We did alot of laughing in this class.  We were missing one guy on Tuesday.       I was NOT feeling good, but pushed myself to keep going.  I came home and we went outside to enjoy the sunshine.  Teddy texted that he would stop by on his way home from Kingsport.

Such a beautiful afternoon to float and exercise in the pool!
Yeah!  Teddy's here!  We had a nice visit and he got lots of puppy kisses...and a cinnamon roll from Mom!

 

No comments: