"How was your day?!?" You can point to Oakley's picture and say, "At least not as bad as Oakley's trip to the groomer!"
Today was her first trip to the groomer. I had my doubts how it would go. The gal said she would be fine...a half hour later she brought her out to me. She had to stop because Oakley was losing her mind and she did not want to cut her. She asked me to meet her at the vet's office on Monday so she could finish, as her friend who works there will help hold her. She said she may ask the Doc about something to calm her. "It's ok! She is not a lost cause. I just did the same thing for another dog last week. We just need to get her used to being groomed and I don't want her to be afraid. She is a fiesty one!" Every time I look at her I shake my head. She smells good and is all soft and fluffy...but looks silly. Stay tuned to see what happens on Monday. We will all be surprised, I am sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment