Wednesday, August 5, 2026

It is Ted's fault!

Every time we come home or when Ted comes in the house...Oakley goes crazy around his feet.  It is dangerous to try and walk and not step on her!  I have been working to get her NOT to do it.  I hear Ted exclaim when he comes in as she bites and scratches at his feet and ankles.  I walked around the corner as he started talking, "Ok, I am sorry.  Here...come here...good girl.  You like that..."  and there he was USING HIS FOOT to rub her belly!
She goes crazy when he stops.  He rubs her belly and she lays still.  OH MY WORD!  I have been swatting her and telling her "NO, NO!"  You keep saying people are going to trip and fall...UH, YEAH, When you keep doing THAT! 
It has been three days...she still does it because he still does it.  So...I will post an apology now.  If you come to our house, there is literally a little ankle-biter here.  Enter at your own risk!
 

No comments: