I was just thinking when I saw that picture how much your feet look like Mari's! I hadn't read the wording below yet to see that they actually are Mari's feet!! Man, the beach sounds great right now!:)
I thought of Mari when I read the about toasting marshmellows (arshmellows, when our kids were little). Then when I saw Mari's feet, I had to remind her about roasting marshmellows are the farm. Poor Mari was the only one who wanted marshmellows, so she sat outside and did them all by herself!
2 comments:
I was just thinking when I saw that picture how much your feet look like Mari's! I hadn't read the wording below yet to see that they actually are Mari's feet!! Man, the beach sounds great right now!:)
I thought of Mari when I read the about toasting marshmellows (arshmellows, when our kids were little). Then when I saw Mari's feet, I had to remind her about roasting marshmellows are the farm. Poor Mari was the only one who wanted marshmellows, so she sat outside and did them all by herself!
Post a Comment